Written By: Karen Treml, Visitor Services Coordinator
Are you looking for a place in the state to visit or for information on local attractions, hotels and dining options? If you’re from the Fox Cities, it probably hasn’t occurred to you to stop at the Visitor Center. After all, you’re not a visitor and you know your way around . . . or do you? I’m willing to bet that you’ll find lots of new things to do in the Fox Cities, as well as nearby Green Bay, Manitowoc, Oshkosh and all around the state. You’ll find it all when you visit the Fox Cities Visitor Center, located inside the Fox Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Here are just a few of the items we have:
- Local attraction brochures including tours, museums, kids’ activities and more!
- Local dining information
- Walking/Bike trail maps (local and state)
- Travel Wisconsin Guides including Fall & Winter Events Guide and Activity Guide
- Rustic Road Guide
- The Official Travel Guide and Wisconsin State Maps
- Milwaukee Brewer Schedules and Green Bay Packer Schedules
- Wisconsin International Raceway schedules
- Timber Rattlers Schedules
- Destination Guides for most areas of the state including: Door County, Wisconsin Dells, Madison, Green Bay, Bayfield, Cedarburg, La Crosse/Onalaska, Uplands (Southwest Wisconsin) and close to 100 different brochures on places to visit in the state.
Our Visitor Center is located at 3433 W. College Ave and is open Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm. All of our information is FREE and we have a friendly staff member waiting to help you! We hope to see you soon! You can also visit us online at www.foxcities.org for information and a list of upcoming events!