It’s the start of another year, those New Years’ Resolutions start flowing and we’ve got some ideas to help start your year off right!
It’s usually on everybody’s list and the Fox Cities is home to many locally owned fitness studios offering everything from relaxing yoga to extreme boot camps; we’ve got some great places to help get you moving!
- Advanced Movement Studio – Appleton
- The Yoga Loft – Appleton
- Anu Wellbeing – Neenah
- The Flow Yoga and Wellness – Menasha
- Empower Yoga – Appleton
- Fox River Fitness Bootcamp – Appleton
- Reveal Fitness – Appleton
Expand Your Taste Buds
Want to start thinking outside your usual cooking box or to learn something new? Take a cooking class!
- The Wire Whisk in Appleton offers themed cooking classes regularly for a reasonable price.
- Givens Farm in Hortonville offers cooking workshops throughout the year. Check their website for details.
- The Machine Shed in Appleton offers Kids Cooking classes once a month.
Maybe you’d rather have someone else do the cooking…The Fox Cities is home to a wide-range of ethnic cuisine, so get out and try something different!
Click here for a list of area ethnic restaurants.
Visit an Attraction You’ve Never Been To
It’s hard to say there’s nothing to do here, there’s plenty for all ages! Do a little exploring and you might discover places you didn’t even know were here!
Spend More Time Outdoors
We’ve got outdoor fun for every season; the Fox Cities is full of great nature to explore!
Click here for a list of Nature Centers and outdoor spaces to enjoy anytime of year!