Holiday light displays seem to be getting bigger and better with every passing year. From whole streets and neighborhoods joining together to elaborate musical light displays, the Fox Cities is full of options for your viewing pleasure.
My kids and I went out last year on Christmas Eve; our plan was to see a few that were close to our neighborhood and then head home, but we ended up driving all over Appleton. We just couldn’t get enough! Some streets are full with house after house lit up. As long as people keep putting them up, it will most certainly become a Christmas Eve tradition for us. Find a few listed below and links for info on even more! Have a Bright and Happy Holiday!
- 830 Rusty Ct, Kaukauna – Decorated like the North Pole, this isn’t just lights, but more of an attraction where you’re free to get out and enjoy the scenes and visit with Santa and Mrs, Claus!
- 218 Newton Le Ct, Kaukauna – Crazy Light Show-with music
- 456 Crestview Rd, Kaukauna – Light show with music
- 207 Jean Ct, Combined Locks – with music
- 149 Ramlen Ct, Appleton – These Light Ruel-light show with music
- W5959 Garnet Dr, Appleton – Light show with music
- 1600 Prospect Ave, Appleton
- 1033 Walden Ave, Appleton
- 1218 Grant St, Appleton
- 1307 W Frances St, Appleton
- 115 Homewood Ct, Little Chute
- Paradise Drive, Little Chute – 3 houses
- 2238 Onieda Rd, Menasha
- 990 Stuart Ct., Neenah
- W7191 Sunfield Dr, Greenville – Light show with music
- N1770 Brookhill Dr, Greenville – Light show with music