Written by: Karen Treml, Visitor Services Coordinator
- Live Music
Heid Music Summer Concert Series, Downtown Appleton: June 2nd – September 1st. Every Thursday from 5:30-8:30pm in Houdini Plaza and at JOnes Park on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
Neenah’s Evening Concert Series, June 15th – August 24th , Every other Wednesday 6-8pm, Shattuck Park.
Appleton City Band Concerts, Tuesday Evenings, Pierce Park, 7pm Starting June 14th -August 16th .
- Art on the Town, Downtown Appleton: Every third Friday May – August, from 6-9pm
- Downtown Appleton Trolley: June 2nd – September 23rd . Thursday, Friday 5-11pm, Saturday 8am-11pm.
- Disc Golfing
Grignon Park, Kaukauna – O’Hauser Park, Neenah – Pierce Park, Appleton – Plamann Park, Appleton – Telulah Park, Appleton
- Check out our area Farm Markets!
Downtown Appleton, Saturdays 8am-12:30pm
Downtown Neenah & Kaukauna, Saturdays 8am – 12pm
Greenville Lions Park, Wednesday 3-7pm
Menasha, Thursdays 2-6pm
Hortonville, Thursdays 3-6:30pm at Alonzo Park
- Hike or bike ride on our amazing 100+ miles of trails throughout the Fox Cities. Rent a bike to ride the trails from Recyclist Bicycle Company in Kaukauna and Appleton or Cranked Bike Studio in Neenah. Stop in our Visitor Center and pick up a Fox Cities Trail Map! 3433 W College Ave
- Explore Fox Cities nature at one of our Nature Centers.
Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve – Appleton
Heckrodt Wetland Reserve – Menasha
1000 Islands Environmental Center – Kaukauna
- High Cliff State Park Open House Weekend and Free Fishing Weekend. No State Park sticker needed and no Fishing License required. June 4th-5th. Enjoy 15 miles of hiking trails and gorgeous views.
- Spend a day on the water and kayak the Fox River. Stop in for our Visitor Guide Map or check our website for area boat/kayak launches.
- Enjoy a Timber Rattlers game at the Fox Cities Stadium, the Milwaukee Brewers single ‘A’ affiliate team! Check out their website for all their promotional home games!